Millikin in the Stars

Charlize Pate

Aries

21 March-20 April

You can be a liar and a cheater, but please do not be the person who skips to the last page of a book before reading the entire story. Figuratively or literally. That’s just taking it too far. And avoid purple shirts on the weekend.

Taurus

21 April-21 May

You have made it this far and can keep going now. Hardships are more than present, but pulling through is what you do and now is no different than then. With respect to you being stronger than before, it will not be easier. Continue on.

Gemini

22 May-21 June

If you let it overwhelm you quickly, you will spring back faster. Cry some, then wash your face and go to sleep. Your eyes may be puffy in the morning, but you will feel better than you would have otherwise.

Cancer

22 June-22 July

You’ve spent so much time on the symptoms, now go back to the source of your problem. You are able to sustain it for only so much longer. Uprooting it is the only way of making it go away completely. It may be uncomfortable, but freedom will put you at ease.

Leo

23 July-22 August

You may be tired, but the worst of it is over for now. Hustle through the tougher parts and enjoy the gifts you’ve been given. Relax. Eat a cookie. There are plenty to go around. Cookies for everyone, but especially you. You definitely deserve a cookie.

Virgo

23 August-23 September

Be smart about it. Don’t put yourself above anyone. They will notice and look down on you for that very thing. Look at each other with an open mind and you will find that everyone’s individual platforms are all actually at the same level and the space between them is connected by ground.

Libra

24 September-23 October

Live like this is where you peak. Pretend that in this exact moment you are peaking. Do your best work; something you are passionate about. You have reached your trial run. This moment will come again. You can mess up now, but be prepared for it in the future.

Scorpio

24 October-22 November

You know what it is you’re doing, even if nobody else does. Stick with it and keep your intentions until you are through. You can make it! Let the doubters doubt and watch their disbelief when you accomplish your goals. Persist and be stubborn.

Sagittarius

23 November-21 December

It’s not looking too good, but it’s also not looking all that bad. This will be a very average time. Routines and mediocrity are constants until you make them otherwise. But they exist for a reason and embracing them, at the moment, will not detract from your future.

Capricorn

22 December-20 January

Do you know what you want? Or how to get it? Is what you think you want even worth it? It might be, but there is something out there more worth your wanting. Try to find it if you can. It’s looking for you too.

Aquarius

21 January-19 February

It’s fine. Everything is fine. You think you know this, but not everyone does. You can tell them, and maybe they will believe you. But only if they already knew this as well. Listen to them. Is it fine? Projecting is futile for you both.

Pisces

20 February-20 March

Do you know what that uncomfortable tightening in your gut is? Identify it. Is it nerves? Anger? Could it maybe be love? Perhaps it is only indigestion, but these are all important distinctions to make, and knowing them will be essential in the coming days.