Spring Break Horoscopes

Back to Article
Back to Article

Spring Break Horoscopes

Photo Courtesy of Unsplash

Photo Courtesy of Unsplash

Photo Courtesy of Unsplash

Aries

21 March-20 April

Your friends will be back soon, so keep yourself busy in the meantime. Now is a good time to entertain yourself. Parts of life are boring and getting used to that now will benefit you in the long run. This period is only temporary and when it ends you may find yourself wishing it hadn’t.

Taurus

21 April-21 May

This break is a good time to reset your mind. You think differently when you are stressed and constantly around people. Take some time to find yourself. The versions of yourself are not contradictions and neither is bad, but dig down to find your whole self, not just the separate parts.

Gemini

22 May-21 June

This is possibly the most convenient time to forget about your problems. They may need to be dealt with, but their cause is not your fault. If you are lucky, they will resolve on their own by the time they are back in your face. Unfortunately, drastic times may call for drastic measures.

Cancer

22 June-22 July

There is less time than you’d like to enjoy your lack of responsibilities. Breaks are few and in between, so you will have to enjoy the few moments as they come. They will pass by fast. But if you enjoy what you do you are one step closer to being content.

Leo

23 July-22 August

Someone loves you. Whether they just left your side or are next to you now, know that they are thinking of you. How you see yourself is irrelevant to others’ perceptions of you, so changing what you see in the mirror will affect everyone differently. Love is blind anyway, so mirrors are useless.

Virgo

23 August-23 September

Time to press restart on a couple of things. Continuing on the paths you’ve chosen is unnecessary as they are not currently fixed. Stick with the things that are good in your life but drop the bad ones. They can reach a level of toxicity your body is not equipped to handle.

Libra

24 September-23 October

There’s so much to be happy about, so take a moment to appreciate it. Consider popsicles and try not to give yourself a brain freeze. Don’t be sorry it’s not summer yet, but know it really is spring. Spin around three times for luck. Twice clockwise and then another counterclockwise.

Scorpio

24 October-22 November

Now is a good time to unapologetically be yourself. Get back into your own mind while other things are not tugging at your attention and hold onto it tight! When you come back, you’ll need to hold on with all you have. Don’t change for anyone, even if you think they’re not asking you to.

Sagittarius

23 November-21 December

You are legitimately fabulous without trying. (That is not to say you don’t try anyway.) Others can see this, but you need to look within and find it in yourself. It goes all the way through you. Acknowledge and harness it. Try now, while you still have the time.

Capricorn

22 December-20 January

How many days have you wasted so far? It’s okay, they don’t matter too much moving forward. Make what you can out of the time you have going forward, but don’t stress yourself out. Worrying about what cannot be changed is as fruitless as attempting productivity when your mind is overworked.

Aquarius

21 January-19 February

Don’t go to crazy now that responsibilities have become laxer. Procrastination will catch up with you faster than you think. Moderate your activities so you can accomplish everything you need to while still enjoying your time off. You are likely to forget something anyway. No need to panic in advance.

Pisces

20 February-20 March

Got many plans? That’s okay. They won’t turn out exactly how you want them to either way. Go with the flow. Let your mood and presented opportunities dictate what you do. Being rigid will only frustrate you more than is necessary. Have fun! There is more space for that than usual, so take advantage.