Millikin in the Stars

Aries
21 March – 20 April
What you envision for your near future is not going to work out. It’s alright Aries, everything is going to turn out just fine in the long run; just make sure to adjust your expectations for the immediate future.

Taurus
21 April – 21 May
Tired of working? You’re not alone! The position of Venus might have you dragging your feet all day and scowling at strangers, but by the next full moon you’re going to have a hard time believing you were ever unhappy!

Gemini
22 May – 21 June
Any time is a good time for you. Try and be more flexible with your schedule and people will be more likely to ask you to do things with them, leading to exciting memories and closer friends.

Cancer
22 June – 22 July
Success is in your future! It’s going to be a good week for you Cancer, even if it may seem like your schedule is booked. Keep working and studying and you’ll get the results that you’ve been wanting to see.

Leo
23 July – 22 August
It’s hard to imagine your life missing some of the people who mean the most to you, but you should try to prepare yourself for a time when they won’t be around and won’t be as available. Finding other people and things to spend your time on now will make things easier for you in the future.

Virgo
23 August – 23 September
You’ve been feeling a little down on yourself lately and that trend is going to continue for a little longer. It maybe unpleasant, but don’t give up on yourself. Try to find something every day that will make you smile, and before long you’ll be smiling all day.

Libra
24 September – 23 October
Chasing down your dreams isn’t easy. Don’t give up when the going gets tough and even when you don’t want to go the extra mile, because it seems difficult or you don’t know what you’re supposed to do—keep going. You’ll be better off because of the extra work you put in.

Scorpio
24 October – 22 November
Finding the perfect finishing touch to put on a project isn’t easy. You’ll get the best results if you step away for some time, and instead of picking at the problem, just let it sit. Take a walk or go for a run and when you return to your project you’ll know just what needs to be done.

Sagittarius
23 November – 21 December
People judge you by what you do. Take a look at your own actions this week and think about how you would perceive some one who acted as you had. Try to better your behavior by doing good in the community and helping out however you can.

Capricorn
22 December – 20 January
There always danger in the unknown, prepare for the worst and be happy when the best results happen. Make sure you double check due dates and requirements so you won’t be caught unaware.

Aquarius
21 January – 19 February
You might feel out of your league but people believe in you and you are completely capable of doing everything that people are asking of you. Be patient with yourself and realize that just because it’s easy for others doesn’t mean it automatically is going to be easy for you.

Pisces
February 20 – March 20
What a week, Pisces! Keep your head up and don’t give up now—you’ve made it through more than half of the school year and you can make it through the rest! Work slowly and steadily and you’ll soon complete the most difficult part of your year.