Millikin In the Stars

Aries
21 March – 20 April
You always like to persuade people to your way of thinking, but this week isn’t a good week for persuading. Some people are really stuck in their point of views, and rather than wasting time and energy trying to explain things, know when to just let things be.

Taurus
21 April – 21 May
Try to make the decision that benefits the most people, even if it’s not the decision that gives you the most benefits. Giving other unexpected rewards will increase your own happiness and people’s desire to help you.

Gemini
22 May – 21 June
You might feel very left out this week, don’t let it get you down. The distance is all in your head, and asking your friends to spend some extra time with you will quickly get you out of the slump.

Cancer
22 June – 22 July
Feeling confined? A little trip out will do wonders for your mind. You don’t need to go far to get some distance from your problems. You’ll be better able to solve them when they aren’t hanging directly over you.

Leo
23 July – 22 August
It’s easy and often tempting to take your frustrations out on others. Control your temper and try to express yourself in a calm and reasonable manner and the things that frustrate you about others will slowly disappear.

Virgo
23 August – 23 September
Troubling news is in your future. Try not to respond right away, even though it will be hard to not be dramatic. Instead, take some time to sit on the news and make a plan about where to go from there.

Libra
24 September – 23 October
The barrier that you felt was impossible to tear down is about to crumble. Congratulations! But be wary of what is on the other side—not everything is as simple as it appears to be.

Scorpio
24 October – 22 November
Your passion for your field of study is draining. Take this seriously and don’t just try to push through it. Look at alternatives and try to find opportunities to experience other fields. Don’t give up and you’ll find the place where you really click.

Sagittarius
23 November – 21 December
Watch what you’re doing, Sagittarius! People are starting to think that maybe you go a little too far with things. Reel yourself in and check that you’re not doing unnecessary work or going overboard with your projects.

Capricorn
22 December – 20 January
That pile of unfinished projects is starting to rumble. Get to work on finishing some of those things you gave up on and the feelings of accomplishment and success will have you diving into the projects you’ve been dreading.

Aquarius
21 January – 19 February
A friend is going to have a bad day this week, and he or she really needs someone beside them to keep them from panicking. Be that friend and you’ll realize how good you are at helping others as well as dealing with stressful situations, traits that will come in very handy for you soon.

Pisces
February 20 – March 20
You’ve been feeling a lot of pressure lately and because of that you’ve been putting that pressure on to other people. Make sure that you’re being fair with your deadlines and giving everyone an equal chance to show what they’re really capable of.