Millikin In The Stars

Aries
21 March – 20 April
Prepare yourself for troubling times. Relationship problems will seem to appear out of nowhere. Deal with them calmly and rationally, even if the other party isn’t able to. Even though you may feel overwhelmed, be sure to make time for the people in your life who care about you.

Taurus
21 April – 21 May
Have a lot of fun with your next project, take a risk and do something that really excites you. Tapping into your creative side will impress everyone you’re working with, make it more fun to complete and you’ll be certain to be successful!

Gemini
22 May – 21 June
It’s easy for friends to drift apart, with the second semester quickly approaching be able to make some time in your new schedule for friends who you might not see daily anymore. Putting people first will create bonds that you’ll be able to rely on for the rest of your life.

Cancer
22 June – 22 July
It’s okay to forget about an assignment now and again, but this is a good time to get in the habit of list making. Consider which things are the most important to you and which things are most important to get done. Get organized, write them down and see your successful double.

Leo
23 July – 22 August
You’re financial situation is about to change, and it could go either way! Make sure to keep track of how and where you’re spending your funds and take time to reevaluate why you’re spending your money. It’s never too early to prepare for the future!

Virgo
23 August – 23 September
You’re contributions to everything you’re involved with are stunning. You put in so much time and effort it may be a little nerve-wracking for others to work with you. Realize that everyone may not be as dedicated or as capable as you and your stress levels will fall dramatically.

Libra
24 September – 23 October
Other people may seem inconsiderate; they are not trying to hurt you on purpose even if it may seem otherwise. Take a deep breath and step back, don’t let other people get you down.

Scorpio
24 October – 22 November
Take your time to complete tasks; rushing through them will only result in future problems. Don’t be afraid to ask for extensions for things if you need them, and put your focus on one thing at a time instead of trying to multitasking.

Sagittarius
23 November – 21 December
Feelings of insecurity may have plagued you recently, take some time for yourself to remember all of the things you’re great at. If the feelings persist don’t be afraid to ask friends for help getting out of the rut, they’ll be happy to help remind you of all the things you’re amazing at.

Capricorn
22 December – 20 January
Begin to broaden your horizons! There are easy ways to try new things, read books you wouldn’t normally pick up or watch a show you wouldn’t usually even consider. You’ll learn to appreciate what other people find funny or relaxing and find yourself smiling more often.

Aquarius
21 January – 19 February
Reality is scary and it’s starting to creep up on you. Realize that you have many friends and professors in your life who only want to see you succeed. It’s okay to be scared of the future, but don’t let that fear prevent you from taking risks and experiencing new things.