Millikin in the Stars

Aries
21 March – 20 April
It’s time to start being more active! Mercury will be at its furthest angle from the Sun this month, which makes it a great time to stretch those legs and get out of a summer slump. Don’t be scared of some hard work and you’ll find something that you really excel at!

Taurus
21 April – 21 May
Family problems will get you down; remember that all things pass and to enjoy the little things. It’s alright to ask them for help when you’re overwhelmed and it’s okay to say “no,” even to the people you care about.

Gemini
22 May – 21 June
Stop procrastinating! The Draconids meteor shower this month should have you feeling a little down on yourself; it’s going to be okay! Next month’s new moon will have you feeling better, but don’t rely on that future improvement. Keep up with things now even though it’s difficult!

Cancer
22 June – 22 July
It’s going to be a great month for you as long as you don’t worry about the little things! Don’t dwell on the past and you will be presented with opportunities to really shine and show off the things that you’re most proud of.

Leo
23 July – 22 August
A new talent lurks in your future. Say “yes” to new things and leap in with both feet! Don’t be afraid to strike up a conversation with strangers, someone new will turn out to be very important in your life this month.

Virgo
23 August – 23 September
Your thoughts on something you’ve held dear to you for a long time will change. Being stubborn will only hurt your most important relationships and cause you unneeded stress. Embrace that change and others will see you as a more trustworthy and caring person.

Libra
24 September – 23 October
A friend will show their true colors; with the penumbral lunar eclipse happening this month, it is especially important for you to be paying attention. Don’t trust that everyone has your best interest at heart and have a back-up plan ready.

Scorpio
24 October – 22 November
A break through is coming. Even though it’s frustrating, keep working. Mars has plans for you and being ambitious and forceful will get you what you’ve desired. Don’t give up, there will be rewards for hard work and perseverance.

Sagittarius
23 November – 21 December
The smallest full moon of the year happens this month, and that’s bad news for you. Have an understanding of your limits and double check the dates and times of events. Be patient and careful, don’t let anything greatly upset you, and you may still come out of this month without a scratch.

Capricorn
22 December –20 January
Put that extra effort into communicating and the Orionids meteor shower later this month will help make it worth it. Resist the urge to give up and don’t let past failures stop you now. Finding a new way to rid yourself of stress will help you to be more successful.

Aquarius
21 January – 19 February
Don’t fall into routine, spice up your day with something new and exciting and Saturn will reward you. There may be struggles in your professional life. Don’t take the easy way out—instead go that extra mile to impress, it will be worth it.

Pisces
20 February – 20 March
Your romantic life is about to get more exciting, someone you never expected will express interest in you. Now is a good time to take the dive and share the feelings you’ve been holding back. Be bold and unafraid and things will turn out for the better.