Germany Immersion

Have you ever wanted to travel to Europe but never really had time or money to do so? With the Germany Summer Immersion, you can do so, and also get 6 credits of courses. Whether you are looking to rack up some Interdepartmental courses, need a music history elective or a literature course, this trip will be a perfect opportunity for you as a student to study and travel. Costing only $4200, which includes airfare, housing, a train pass, museum passes, and the majority of the tickets for performances you are required to watch in Germany, this trip is a bargain for the aspiring traveler. One of the best parts is you don’t really have to worry much about homework during the trip. The majority of the work is done before hand, in classes that will be specifically scheduled to not interfere with your spring courses. You also won’t be charged for overload, in case you were wondering. That means more time for sight-seeing and exploring the wonders of Deutschland. If you are interested in going, email either Dr. Frech at [email protected] or Dr. Kim at [email protected] for more information.